Sunday, August 28, 2005

Home Again

I have arrived home safely and soundly. After an overnight stay in New York with my roomie and a brief 16-hour stint in the Haven, I hopped on yet another plane, this time to Minnesota. There is so much grass. And pavement. It's crazy. When I get back to school and get my computer set up, we will have a lengthy catch up session and I'll tell you a few stories about my last two weekes (and, more importantly, weekends) in Tunisia. I'll also upload and post some of my pictures (finally).

Until then my friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger christophermarks3920 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:01 PM  
Blogger tandyammons6068242104 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:07 PM  
Blogger ~~>SummeR MooN on Your Face<~~ said...

one word....
TUNISIA...
if you have been there U know how amazing is this country...
Im in love with Tunisia ;]
muahhhh ;>;>

Habbibi Habbibi;]

1:21 AM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

4:25 PM  
Blogger bernard n. shull said...

i did a little research after you told me about your "thing", and if you want a way to make more money using your your blog you can enter this site: link. bye.

8:02 PM  
Blogger lucia said...

Hi from Lea's mom. I was just rereadling your blog. Thanks, it is such fun to share your trip.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home